Friday, June 15, 2012

Fashion With Felicity!



So, this is our second, well, technically third, blog post! Yay! Yay! First, about this segment. I'll talk about some clothes I bought recently, how much they were and a little bit about this composition.Secondly, you can probably already tell, we're not that active, but, we will be in the future when things get more settled down and things become easier. But, for now, we'll keep it to once a week, very Sunday. Also, you may have noticed but my sister Becky has not really made an appearance yet and that's partly due to her 1) Work and 2) Laziness (<3 <3) and 3) Business, but, hopefully next week, she'll make an appearance since I won't be here.
In this picture I am wearing:
Price: FREE!!
Pants: Blue and white pinstripe folded Capri jeans.
Price: $6
Shoes: Yellow Rocket Dog Flats, laced with elastic
Price: $4
Hurray for thrifting! For this outfit I liked the thought of two different thicknesses of stripes going together. As for the colors, I liked the way that blue contrasted the yellow and the way the bright yellow complimented the red, I also liked the off-white-ness of the stripes for both the jeans and for the top.
In this picture I am wearing:
Dress: Pale blue1940s/50s styled fitted dress and jacket
Price: $9
Shoes: Off-white Kitten Heels
Price: $4
Hat: Lacey Vintage Styled Hat
Price: $5
This outfit was very inspired by the 1940s/50s the pale tone coloring yet the fitted look of it all. I love the 40s and 50s and I get so absolutely excited when I find clothes either from or styled after that area, they are just too lovely! This is a much less casual outfit compared to the other one, but, this is my personal favorite. ;)


Well, that being said, I'll be gone with my father and grandparents in Wisconsin this week and, though, sadly my sister can't come, I'll still enjoy myself because, well, I just absolutely love traveling even by myself. Well, see you next week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment